June 3 jordan's recital continued

After the recital we(Betty, Scott, Kayla,Conor, Bruce, Gyrnie, Jenn, Truman, Olivia, Jaidyn, Mackenzie and I) met at my sister Betty's house for dinner. We had cheeseburgers, hotdogs, pasta salad& chips for dinner. Unfortunately Jenn and her kids had to leave early to pick my bro Don up from work. Jordan, Kayla and I went outside to play a few games...Mother May I~~ I cheated sooo bad in this game because I didn't want to give up being mother. Eventually they caught onto my trick and Kayla took a turn at being mom. We moved onto Red light green light..and this is where I tried to convince them it was time to go in...YEAH RIGHT!!! So after being inside for probably 2 seconds and I knew full well that I was destined to be back outside ... so I figured if I was going down so wasn't everyone else in the house. First I told Kay and Jordie that I would continue playing these games only if their mom played... when I turned around to see my sister's reaction...she was shaking her fist at me. HAHA TOO BAD!!!!!!!!!! Next I got Bruce out there. What fun!!!! We played freeze tag and another round of Mother May I. It all ended when they tried to get us to paly hide and seek...smart sister I have ... she told them to hide first she played one round and told them to hide again. They did and we sat down and forgot about them. You should have heard them yelling," DO YOU GIVE UP????" But of course we did.

1 comment:

Pearls of Wisdom said...

It sounds like you had a great time.

Angel

Followers

Powered By Blogger

HE IS MINE

Cat's Place

My place to journal my thoughts... muse my dreams ... and just be me.

About Me

My photo
My husband Bruce and I have been married for almost 5 years. We recently moved to NC. We have 3 cats Bucky and Molly and Gracie.

Fall

Fall
I need an afternoon just admiring beautiful Fall...I miss the Hudson Valley

Blog Archive