It has been a couple weeks of crazy changes...the biggest one was having to move. The daily stressors can build and build... and so does the anxiety my prayer has been so focused on the Father lately. I wake up in the am ... Father I cast my cares on you because you care for me. Longing for a moment to climb into His arms and hear Him say it's going to be okay. Just going through the moments in life whispering prayers to Him. Praising Him for who He is as father. Compassionate caring and loving He is my Hero! He wants us to sit at His feet and call Him Father...He is thrilled when we rely on Him although we do not see Him like we see people. I feel lost so many times in this crazy world... but He is there.... people are there for us friends and family but not the way He is ... He is security and peace. A place I can go when life is just hitting me one after another with daily stressors. When I can not get people to understand how much I care for them and want the best for them... not out to hurt them ...but to love them... when I am hit with rejection I crawl to my Father... I whisper my love to Him... crawl in His arms... and hear Him say it is going to be okay. Daddy, I need Your presence more than I can say... my heart feels overwhelmed but You are strong enough for me... You can handle the craziness of this life... You are not taken by surprise through challenges and heartaches.. You are there... You are able to pick me up.. carry me... that's all I really want and all I really need .. Father You are here.

No comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger

HE IS MINE

Cat's Place

My place to journal my thoughts... muse my dreams ... and just be me.

About Me

My photo
My husband Bruce and I have been married for almost 5 years. We recently moved to NC. We have 3 cats Bucky and Molly and Gracie.

Fall

Fall
I need an afternoon just admiring beautiful Fall...I miss the Hudson Valley

Blog Archive