Personalize it...make it your own.

Ephesians 1
He's my Father~He claims me.
He connects me with His Son
Blessed me with every spiritual blessing
Decided on it way before the world was made
Already loved and chose me
It gives Him pleasure to demonstrate love and mercy to me ( that blows my mind)
Accepting His love gives Him great pleasure
Poured out glorious grace
He is rich in kindness and grace
He purchased my freedom with the blood of His Son
He forgave my sins.

The spiritual blessings He has given~
Salvation
Ability to accept His marvelous gift
Sensing His presence
Wisdom
Understanding
Angels

God's desire for each one of us~
Spiritual wisdom & insight so we grow in the knowledge of Him
Our hearts flooded with with light so that we can understand the confident hope He has given us
Realize He sees us as His holy people ~ His rich and glorious inheritance
Understand the incredible greatness of God's power for us who believe Him
We are His body ~ the fullness of Him who fills all in all.

1 comment:

- jamie - said...

What a powerful blog entry. That really touched my heart. I appreciate you coming to my page and checking it out. I try to update it every day or at least every other day. I hope you'll come back soon!

Followers

Powered By Blogger

HE IS MINE

Cat's Place

My place to journal my thoughts... muse my dreams ... and just be me.

About Me

My photo
My husband Bruce and I have been married for almost 5 years. We recently moved to NC. We have 3 cats Bucky and Molly and Gracie.

Fall

Fall
I need an afternoon just admiring beautiful Fall...I miss the Hudson Valley

Blog Archive