Proverbs 4:11&12

"I am guiding you in the way of wisdom, and I am leading you on the right path. Nothing will hold you back; you will not be overwhelmed." I am one that is easily overwhelmed...so these verses are great encouragement to me. I tucked it into my heart and went on...then I started to forget about them. So today God reminded me of them through Kayla my niece. She and I were talking about God's view of things ~how He feels about us even when we don't think so highly of ourselves. She said "oh wait I want to show you this verse"...and opened to the verse mentioned above. She goes...Wow you even underlined it already. God confirms that He is talking to me and He let Kayla see that He wants to use her. And hopefully we both walked away a little more confident of His love for us. I know I did.

No comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger

HE IS MINE

Cat's Place

My place to journal my thoughts... muse my dreams ... and just be me.

About Me

My photo
My husband Bruce and I have been married for almost 5 years. We recently moved to NC. We have 3 cats Bucky and Molly and Gracie.

Fall

Fall
I need an afternoon just admiring beautiful Fall...I miss the Hudson Valley

Blog Archive