Facts vs. Truth

Must be a message God wants me to get and get good because this has been coming across my desk alot. The woman and the Word...She knows the truth and the truth sets her free. Regardless of the facts ... the economy is struggling which means almost everyone is struggling. The statistics on a lasting marriage are not that great...Yet God is in control. He began this world and He knows how to care for His own. Phil.4:19 and my God will provide all my needs in Christ Jesus. I think of Proverbs 31 this woman who feared the Lord knew that she could laugh at the days to come...did she know the facts about those future days? No...she only knew that her God was watching over her and would take care of her. The widow and her mite...she gave her little because she was aware of the One to whom she gave it. The woman who made her last cakes for the Prophet ... God provided for her for the rest of her life.
I am challenged to live more and more by the Truth of God's word rather than by the facts that scarily stare me in the face.

No comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger

HE IS MINE

Cat's Place

My place to journal my thoughts... muse my dreams ... and just be me.

About Me

My photo
My husband Bruce and I have been married for almost 5 years. We recently moved to NC. We have 3 cats Bucky and Molly and Gracie.

Fall

Fall
I need an afternoon just admiring beautiful Fall...I miss the Hudson Valley

Blog Archive